Northman 1200 Electric - New boat in stock - 2021| € 296.710 excl. VAT AT Heeg
up to 140 km - extra Long range | 3 cabins | 2 bathrooms | spacious sundeck lounge
Northman 1200 Electric – New boat In Stock
Are you excited to boat with the Northman 1200 this summer? Have a look at the Northman 1200 Electric we have in stock. This luxurious 6 persons motor yacht provides comfort by its design as well as the electric propulsion system which is installed. Enjoy a new, silent and inspiring boating experience. You boat peacefully as you can hear the sounds of nature while boating zero emission. This makes electric boating comfortable for you and good for nature.
The new Northman 1200 we have in stock has a modern, light-grey hull and synthetic teak on the gangways, cockpit floor, and bathing platform. On the port side of the yacht you can find a l-shaped sofa with design dining table. On starboard there is the steering position with on the right a very practical sliding door from which you can step straight away on the gangway. The modern kitchen with induction hob, fridge, storage space, double sink with design tap, and luxurious cutlery box is also situated on the starboard side of the yacht. Another feature is the LED lighting in the saloon which is partly dimmable. All the side windows in the saloon are equipped with pleated curtains.
This luxurious motor yacht features below deck 3 cabins for two persons, 2 bathroom cabins with each a shower, electric toilet, and sink. Which makes this yacht ideal for a getaway with family or friends.
The exterior features multiple highlights, such as the large sundeck lounge on the roof, the bench at the front of the boat, the spacious bathing platform, the aft deck with sofa equipped with a movable backrest.
The Northman 1200 is an all-season boat. When the weather is pleasant, you can open the bi-fold doors to the aft deck to extend the living area. To be more sheltered from the rain or wind, the cockpit can be closed with the cockpit tent.
The Northman 1200 Electric – New Boat In Stock – available for delivery from July 2021.
Polyester hand lay-up
Year of construction
- hand lay-up glass-laminate monolithic, isophthalic protection.
- white hull.
- reinforced bottom, stem (front of the boat), and shroud fitting zone.
- keel under the yacht to increase the stability in case of waves from sides.
- large PMMA windows on port side and starboard.
- 65 kgf proportional bow thruster.
- hand lay-up polyester-glass laminate, made in "sandwich" technology (AIREX) with integral anti-slip area.
- white deck.
- saloon windows made of hardened glass.
- bench on foredeck with cushion & backrest.
- integral white roof over the cockpit, Saloon and the wheelhouse with integrated steps to sun deck. Optional Mattresses available.
- 2 roof grabrails made of stainless steel.
- stainless steel guard wires (double) along the whole deck.
- 8 docking cleats, 2 on the stern platform, 2 on the stern, 2 on the midship, 2 bow cleats.
- 8 fairleads: 2 on the bow, 2 on the stern, 4 on the midship.
- swimming platform - 1.2 m of length - with a ladder, covered with synthetic teak
- 2 openable windows over the WC cabins. - anchor locker with 1000w Windlass.
- self-bailing cockpit with two lockers.
- the floor in the cockpit is covered with synthetic teak.
- the locker lids are non-slip GRP with additional cushions and upholstered backs.
- bar counter integrated into the galley, made of corian.
- hatch to Engine Room and Storage section in the stern. The door of the hatch is provided with hooks for fenders.
- cockpit (outdoor) shower. - 2 cockpit grabrails made of stainless steel - cockpit sofa, with movable backrest, to sit on two sides
Saloon and Galley
- ventilated wardrobe with space for hangers and shoes.
- L-shaped sofa.
- foldable table in the Saloon - becomes double bed.
- galley - corian worktop & corian on the bar inside part (incl. storage space).
- induction hob with 4 cooking zones.
- double sink with hot and cold tap & closed with corian worktop.
- overhead panels for lighting of the saloon (3x3 ceiling lights).
- bi-fold doors with panoramic views to the rear.
- three slidable side windows, installed on the side glasses.
- anti-reflection (black) panels under the front windows with 3 window blowers
- cutlery shelf with Corian lid.
- captain’s chair with back rest.
- openable door by the helm seat to enter the half deck.
- steering console with steering wheel, compass and a set of indicators.
- Raymarine navigation plotter 9' Axiom + 7’ Axiom.
- hot water boiler - 30 l.
Cabins and toilets
- rooflights over the French bed and an openable hatch over the bow cabin.
- two stern cabins with double beds, sleeping mattresses, two side windows: fixed with blinds and a rectangular, openable, high wardrobe with space for hangers, small cupboard.
- ceiling panels in the shipowner's cabin and the saloon.
- WC cabin on the starboard with electric toilet, openable ceiling hatch over the toilet and a shower.
- WC cabin on the port side with electric toilet and openable ceiling hatch over the toilet.
- bow shipowner cabin with a French bed and slatted frame, two fixed windows with blinds, dressing table with an organiser and illuminated mirror on the port side, wardrobe with space for hangers and another small wardrobe on the starboard.
- silver protect sleeping mattresses in all cabins.
- interior LED lights. - fridge/refrigerator 130l.
- outside lights in the gangways
- cockpit, half decks
- audio: radio/MP3 - 2 speakers in the mess, 2 speakers in the cockpit.
- panels with 230V/12V/USB sockets in all cabins and the saloon.
- set of 1x180 Ah/AGM batteries (hotel), 1x180 Ah/AGM (bow thruster/anchor lift).
- navigation LED lights.
- chargers and a charger/inverter - main power switches - port cable of 10m and 25m
- inboard direct drive motor with 18 kW S1, steerable L-drive with 3-blade fixed propeller.
- electric and manual bilge pump.
- fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- windscreen wipers
Northman 1200 Electric - extra Long range
Battery - Upgrade battery pack to 84 kWh
Boating range - extra Long range
Speed @ 7km/h ca 20 hours, range 140 km
Speed @ 9km/h ca 13 hours, range 115 km
Speed @ 11km/h ca 9 hours, range 100 km
Speed @ 12km/h ca 7 hours, range 85 km
Hull and deck
Hull in RAL colour - light grey
Gangways covered with synthetic teak
Aft curtain: to close outside cockpit area with canvas
Mattresses for the sundeck
Delta-type anchor, 16 kilograms, with galvanized 50 m chain, fi 8 mm
Rubber protection strip bathing platform
Hull Protection. Two coats of epoxy primer + Two coats of Antifouling
Shower in WC cabin on port side
Sets of blinds and curtains for the saloon
Two additional windows in the bathroom cabins (opened, rectangular), one for each of the bathroom cabins.
Water and waste installation
Fresh water tank 500 l
Black water tank 215 l
Navigation, Electronics, and others
Rear View camera for supporting harbor maneuvers
LED lighting in the saloon (the middle stroke) with a dimmer
Bow thruster with upgrade to BOWPRO 76kgf 48V with DBPPJA joystick
Sternthruster with upgrade to BOWPRO 76 kgf
Transport from Poland to NL (heeg)
€ 296.710 excl. VAT at Heeg
New boat in stock, in summer 2021.
CONSTRUCTION AND INFORMATION
K. Smaga, J. Daszkiewicz
Natural Yachts BV. De Opper 6A 8621 DZ HEEG