Maxus 26 - New boat in stock - 2021| € 52.200 excl. VAT AT Heeg
Grey hull|swingkeel | 4 fixed berths | kitchen | Drifter code zero
Maxus 26 - In Stock
Enjoy sailing on the Maxus 26! The Maxus 26 combines comfort and a spacious interior with a modern appearance and good sailing characteristics. This sailing yacht has a stylish and well-thought-through interior with 4 fixed berths, comfortable sofas, a kitchen and a bathroom. The inviting cockpit and modern sail plan will attract you to go out on the water to sail. For the ultimate sailing experience, you can set the drifter (Code Zero), either upwind or downwind, in light air.
The Maxus 26 is very suitable for inland and coastal waters and the Wadden area. The boat has a swingkeel and has a variable draft of 0.35 / 1.43 meters. This 8.40 meter long sailing boat makes it possible to relax with family and friends on board but also ensures safe and sportive sailing!
The Maxus 26 is ready to sail and available in summer 2021! You are more than welcome to take a look at the yacht. Please make an appointment with us.
- hand lay-up polyester glass-laminate.
- izoftal gel-coat (REICHHOLD) with accelerated resistance to osmosis (sprayed).
- reinforced bottom, stem and shroud fitting zone.
- white hull.
- hand lay-up polyester-glass laminate, made in "sandwich" technology (AIREX) with integral anti-slip area.
- white deck.
- spray made gel-coat – REICHHOLD.
- extra fitting reinforcement.
- anchor locker with a place for a gas bottle - PMMA windows.
- PMMA washboard and slideboard.
- Place for a washboard on the slideboard.
- 2 cockpit lockers.
- central cockpit locker.
- stainless steel railing incl. bow pulpit and pushpit.
- double lifeline
- fittings made of polished stainless steel.
- 2 ANDERSEN 10 Halyard winches.
- 2 ANDERSEN 10 sheet winches with clam cleat.
- 2 sheet winches ANDERSEN 10 with clam cleat - 2 triple clutches – SPINLOCK.
- 2 jib travellers – RONSTAN.
- 2 triple shoe block – SPINLOCK.
- mainsail Halyard tackle.
- rudder with laminate tiller.
- line hangers in cockpit.
- stern ladder.
- inside ballast 600kg.
- steel centreboard 55kg (on A4 stainless steel hanger on a disassembled bearing rolls) – RONSTAN.
Mast, rigging and sails
- anodised mast with fittings.
- anodised boom with fittings.
- joined shroud fittings, topmast shrouds, lower shrouds and stabilizing shrouds.
- turnbuckle M10.
- permanent riggings (stay, shrouds, backstay) stainless steel rope.
- running rigging (mainsail Halyard, jib Halyard, topping lift, jib sheets, mainsail sheets, Halyard and downhaul of rudder).
- full-battened mainsail on sliders.
- inside built on the basis of laminate modules.
- HPL plywood.
- open bow cabin, shelves.
- mess-upholstered backrest, shelves.
- centreboard cased with bent plywood.
- folding mess table with self-blocking mechanism.
- portside; galley with a table-top and sink, lockers, shelves.
- starboard: toilet cabin with locker and sink.
- open stern cabin with double bed.
- upholstery: Victoria mattresses set.
- lockers under all berths.
- mess floor made of ‘HPL’ board.
- ports made of laminate foam upholstery.
- big locker under the stairs.
- 12V electric installation.
- space for battery.
- 5 inside LED points.
- LED switchboard with 12V socket.
- bilge pump.