Maxus 26 - New boat in stock - 2021
Grey hull|swingkeel | 4 fixed berths | kitchen | Drifter code zero
Maxus 26 - In Stock
Enjoy sailing on the Maxus 26! The Maxus 26 combines comfort and a spacious interior with a modern appearance and good sailing characteristics. This sailing yacht has a stylish and well-thought-through interior with 4 fixed berths, comfortable sofas, a kitchen and a bathroom. The inviting cockpit and modern sail plan will attract you to go out on the water to sail. For the ultimate sailing experience, you can set the drifter (Code Zero), either upwind or downwind, in light air.
The Maxus 26 is very suitable for inland and coastal waters and the Wadden area. The boat has a swingkeel and has a variable draft of 0.35 / 1.43 meters. This 8.40 meter long sailing boat makes it possible to relax with family and friends on board but also ensures safe and sportive sailing!
The Maxus 26 is ready to sail and available in summer 2021! You are more than welcome to take a look at the yacht. Please make an appointment with us.
0,35 / 1,43 m
Polyester hand lay-up
Year of construction
- hand lay-up polyester glass-laminate.
- izoftal gel-coat (REICHHOLD) with accelerated resistance to osmosis (sprayed).
- reinforced bottom, stem and shroud fitting zone.
- white hull.
- hand lay-up polyester-glass laminate, made in "sandwich" technology (AIREX) with integral anti-slip area.
- white deck.
- spray made gel-coat – REICHHOLD.
- extra fitting reinforcement.
- anchor locker with a place for a gas bottle - PMMA windows.
- PMMA washboard and slideboard.
- Place for a washboard on the slideboard.
- 2 cockpit lockers.
- central cockpit locker.
- stainless steel railing incl. bow pulpit and pushpit.
- double lifeline
- fittings made of polished stainless steel.
- 2 ANDERSEN 10 Halyard winches.
- 2 ANDERSEN 10 sheet winches with clam cleat.
- 2 sheet winches ANDERSEN 10 with clam cleat - 2 triple clutches – SPINLOCK.
- 2 jib travellers – RONSTAN.
- 2 triple shoe block – SPINLOCK.
- mainsail Halyard tackle.
- rudder with laminate tiller.
- line hangers in cockpit.
- stern ladder.
- inside ballast 600kg.
- steel centreboard 55kg (on A4 stainless steel hanger on a disassembled bearing rolls) – RONSTAN.
Mast, rigging and sails
- anodised mast with fittings.
- anodised boom with fittings.
- joined shroud fittings, topmast shrouds, lower shrouds and stabilizing shrouds.
- turnbuckle M10.
- permanent riggings (stay, shrouds, backstay) stainless steel rope.
- running rigging (mainsail Halyard, jib Halyard, topping lift, jib sheets, mainsail sheets, Halyard and downhaul of rudder).
- full-battened mainsail on sliders.
- inside built on the basis of laminate modules.
- HPL plywood.
- open bow cabin, shelves.
- mess-upholstered backrest, shelves.
- centreboard cased with bent plywood.
- folding mess table with self-blocking mechanism.
- portside; galley with a table-top and sink, lockers, shelves.
- starboard: toilet cabin with locker and sink.
- open stern cabin with double bed.
- upholstery: Victoria mattresses set.
- lockers under all berths.
- mess floor made of ‘HPL’ board.
- ports made of laminate foam upholstery.
- big locker under the stairs.
- 12V electric installation.
- space for battery.
- 5 inside LED points.
- LED switchboard with 12V socket.
- bilge pump.
options included - Touristic package
Lazy jack + lazy bag
Jib UV cover
Jib roller with stiff stay
Boom vang with clam cleat 1:4
Backstay tackle 1:4 / 1:3
Tiller extension – RONSTAN
2 additional openable windows (rectangle) – galley + WC cabin
230V installation – 2 sockets + 20-meter marine cable
Basic water installation – 20L tank with a draft pump, 2 faucets: galley + WC cabin
Outboard engine mounting plate with a polyamide board
Gas installation – space for gas bottle with reducer, dual burner cooker
Boom vang adjusted from cockpit - may require additional stopper
Rigging and sails
Drifter (with equipment: guys, blocks, fittings and roller) in orange
Two windows in jib
Hull and deck
Grey hull RAL 7036
Flexi teak on cockpit floor
Halyard triple pockets in cockpit – 2pc
Additional cleats in the midship
Jibsheet winches – ANDERSEN 12ST (extra charged replacement)
Replacement of clutches and switches into quadruple (spinlock)
Bow platform made of laminate with roll and place for anchor
Bow fitting with profiled stainless steel
Big pantograph (4 gas springs) for engines with 5HP (or more) - additional charge to standard
Cockpit and interior
Additional window in cockpit
Interior in natural plywood in HPL NATURAL TEAK
Closed stern cabin (available in 5+1 version)
Practical interior set – joints and blockades under berths (when open) in mess, hooks for clothes, mirror on the inside
of WC door, handreling in a companionway
Safety package: fire extinguisher + fire blanket + first aid kit
Electronics and installations
Floor LED lighting in mess
Extra charge for standard water installation - 47l. fresh water tank without indicator (pressure system)
Electric toilet without tank (requires to choose the waste tank)
50l. waste tank + macerator pump + triple valve
The 230V installation with three swithces(outlets, heating, charger)
Engine not included
We can deliver a range of electric & outboard engines new and second hand. Please contact us for the possibilities.
New sailing boat in stock. Ready to sail in summer 2021.
CONSTRUCTION AND INFORMATION
K. Smaga, J. Daszkiewicz
Natural Yachts BV. De Opper 6A 8621 DZ HEEG