Maxus 22 - New boat in stock | € 31.893 excl. vat at Heeg
swingkeel | 4 fixed berths | kitchen | regatta Dracon sails
Maxus 22 – new boat in stock
If you are looking for a sailboat that is easy to sail, sporty and fun, the Maxus 22 is something for you. This Maxus 22 is new in stock and can be yours in summer 2021!
The Maxus 22 is a modern and new sailing boat featuring 4 fixed berths, a kitchen, comfortable sofa’s and a folding saloon table. This sailing boat offers the perfect combination of the sportive sailing characteristics and the comfort of a cabin sailing boat.
The Maxus 22 is equipped with Regatta Dracon sails, a jib roller, lazy jack and lazy back. The Mainsail of the Regatta Dracon sails has a deep profile, leech, Cunningham, trimming straps, tall tales. The Regatta Dracon Jib has tall tales, trimming straps, and a deep profile.
The hull of this Maxus 22 is dark grey, for a classy appearance. Matching the colour of the lazy jack and lazy bag.
Due to the swingkeel this sailing boat offers maximum flexibility in sailing areas. With a draft of 0,3 m / 1,25 (min/max) is the Maxus 22 ideal for sailing on inland waters but also the Wadden Sea is a possibility. Next to this, the swingkeel makes the Maxus 22 easy to transport on a trailer behind your car.
- hand lay-up polyester glass-laminate.
- izoftal gel-coat (REICHHOLD) with accelerated resistance to osmosis (sprayed)
- reinforced bottom, stem and shroud fitting zone.
- white hull.
- hand lay-up polyester-glass laminate, made in "sandwich" technology (AIREX) with integral anti-slip area.
- white deck.
- spray made gel-coat – REICHHOLD.
- extra fitting reinforcement.
- rubbing strip
- anchor locker
- PMMA windows.
- PMMA edgewise, laminate sliding hatch
- 2 cockpit lockers.
- central locker with space for a gas bottle
- fittings made of polished stainless steel.
- 2 ANDERSEN 10 winches.
- 2 triple clutches – SPINLOCK.
- 2 jib travellers – RONSTAN.
- 2 triple shoe block – SPINLOCK.
- mainsail halyard tackle, with cockpit table socket.
- rudder with tiller.
- inside ballast 250kg.
- laminated centreboard 45kg (on A4 stainless steel hanger on a disassembled bearing rolls) – RONSTAN.
Mast, rigging and sails
- anodised mast with fittings.
- anodised boom with fittings.
- joined shroud fittings, lower shrouds placed in mast rotation axis (it provides mast stabilization when putting down)
- turnbuckle M8.
- permanent riggings (stay, shrouds, backstay) 4.0 mm stainless steel rope.
- inside built on the basis of laminate modules.
- shroud fittings stays
- HPL plywood.
- bent plywood
- centreboard cased with bent plywood.
- folding mess table with self-blocking mechanism.
- portside; galley with a table-top and sink.
- open stern cabin
- upholstery: Victoria matrasses set.
- lockers under all berths.
- mess floor made of ‘HPL’ board.
- ports made of laminate foam upholstery.