Maxus 22 - New boat in stock
swingkeel | 4 fixed berths | kitchen | regatta Dracon sails
Maxus 22 – new boat in stock
If you are looking for a sailboat that is easy to sail, sporty and fun, the Maxus 22 is something for you. This Maxus 22 is new in stock and can be yours in summer 2021!
The Maxus 22 is a modern and new sailing boat featuring 4 fixed berths, a kitchen, comfortable sofa’s and a folding saloon table. This sailing boat offers the perfect combination of the sportive sailing characteristics and the comfort of a cabin sailing boat.
The Maxus 22 is equipped with Regatta Dracon sails, a jib roller, lazy jack and lazy back. The Mainsail of the Regatta Dracon sails has a deep profile, leech, Cunningham, trimming straps, tall tales. The Regatta Dracon Jib has tall tales, trimming straps, and a deep profile.
The hull of this Maxus 22 is dark grey, for a classy appearance. Matching the colour of the lazy jack and lazy bag.
Due to the swingkeel this sailing boat offers maximum flexibility in sailing areas. With a draft of 0,3 m / 1,25 (min/max) is the Maxus 22 ideal for sailing on inland waters but also the Wadden Sea is a possibility. Next to this, the swingkeel makes the Maxus 22 easy to transport on a trailer behind your car.
0,30 / 1,25 m
Polyester hand lay-up
Year of construction
- hand lay-up polyester glass-laminate.
- izoftal gel-coat (REICHHOLD) with accelerated resistance to osmosis (sprayed)
- reinforced bottom, stem and shroud fitting zone.
- white hull.
- hand lay-up polyester-glass laminate, made in "sandwich" technology (AIREX) with integral anti-slip area.
- white deck.
- spray made gel-coat – REICHHOLD.
- extra fitting reinforcement.
- rubbing strip
- anchor locker
- PMMA windows.
- PMMA edgewise, laminate sliding hatch
- 2 cockpit lockers.
- central locker with space for a gas bottle
- fittings made of polished stainless steel.
- 2 ANDERSEN 10 winches.
- 2 triple clutches – SPINLOCK.
- 2 jib travellers – RONSTAN.
- 2 triple shoe block – SPINLOCK.
- mainsail halyard tackle, with cockpit table socket.
- rudder with tiller.
- inside ballast 250kg.
- laminated centreboard 45kg (on A4 stainless steel hanger on a disassembled bearing rolls) – RONSTAN.
Mast, rigging and sails
- anodised mast with fittings.
- anodised boom with fittings.
- joined shroud fittings, lower shrouds placed in mast rotation axis (it provides mast stabilization when putting down)
- turnbuckle M8.
- permanent riggings (stay, shrouds, backstay) 4.0 mm stainless steel rope.
- inside built on the basis of laminate modules.
- shroud fittings stays
- HPL plywood.
- bent plywood
- centreboard cased with bent plywood.
- folding mess table with self-blocking mechanism.
- portside; galley with a table-top and sink.
- open stern cabin
- upholstery: Victoria matrasses set.
- lockers under all berths.
- mess floor made of ‘HPL’ board.
- ports made of laminate foam upholstery.
options included - Touristic package
Jib roller with stiff stay
Boom vang with clam cleat 1:4
Lazy jack + lazy bag
Shelves with upholstered backrest – 2pcs
Full set of running rigging – unstretchable polyester GLESTEIN (mainsheet, sheets, halyards)
Outboard mounting plate
Stern pushpits – 2pcs
Bow pushpit with a platform without anchor rolls
Rails, holders, braid lifelines
Sails – fully battened mainsail on slides, jib
12V installation + 5 switches switchboard made by Intelle, 4 LED lamps inside
Water installation - 20L tank in the locker
Bent plywood locker for a 12V switchboard and radio
Rigging and sails
Additional charge for individual sails (Regatta Dracon, Mainsail: deep profile, leech, Cunningham, trimming straps, tall tales, Jib: tall tales, trimming straps, deep profile.
Tiller extension - Ronstan
Jib persening (pulled on the spinnaker halyard)
Hull and deck
Graphite hull RAL 7015
Double striping on the hull in white
Cockpit and interior
Interior in natural plywood in HPL NATURAL TEAK
Floor: Irrocco black stripes
Kitchen countertop: black
Inside matrasses: taupe (from water repellent material)
Halyard triple pockets in cockpit - 2 pcs
electronics & installations
Gas installation, space for gas bottle with reducer, dual burner cooker
AGM 140Ah battery
Mooring set (2pc of 15mm mooring ropes, 2 anchors, -1 pc of RL type, 1 pc of Danfort type 30mm ropes, 4 fenders)
Safety package: fire extinguisher + fire blanket + first aid kit
€ 31.893- excl. VAT at Heeg
New sailing boat in stock. Ready to sail in summer 2021.
CONSTRUCTION AND INFORMATION
K. Smaga, J. Daszkiewicz
Natural Yachts BV. De Opper 6A 8621 DZ HEEG