Maxus Evo 24 - New boat in stock - 2021
€ 43.473 excl vat, at Heeg
dark interior|swingkeel | 4 fixed berths | kitchen | toilet cabin
Maxus Evo 24 - New Sailing Boat In Stock - Dark Interior
The Maxus Evo 24 is a modern and all-round sailing boat. Offering ultimate comfort and performance. When you enter you experience a feeling of spaciousness due to its smart design and you discover the practical elements. This sailing boat features 4 fixed berths, a kitchen, a toilet cabin, and a table with foldable sides to enlarge the table, and comfortable sofa’s.
With this sailing boat you can enjoy sportive sailing as this boat gets up to speed quickly. The Maxus Evo 24 is equipped with a mainsail and jib. Due to its swingkeel the Maxus Evo 24 is suitable for a wide variety of sailing areas as this keel option has a draft of 0,32 m / 1,35 m. Next to this the swingkeel and the system to put the mast down individually makes it is easy to transport this sailing boat on trailer.
The Maxus Evo 24 is ready to sail! This Maxus Evo 24 has a dark interior and beige matrasses inside.
If you are interested you are more than welcome to visit this sailing boat. Please contact us beforehand so we can make an appointment with you.
0,32 / 1,35 m
Polyester hand lay-up
Year of construction
- hand lay-up polyester glass-laminate.
- izoftal gel-coat (REICHHOLD) with accelerated resistance to osmosis (sprayed)
- reinforced bottom, stem and shroud fitting zone
- white hull
- hand lay-up polyester
-glass laminate, made in "sandwich" technology (AIREX) with integral anti-slip area.
- white deck.
- spray made gel-coat – REICHHOLD.
- extra fitting reinforcement.
- forepeak - anchor chamber.
- PMMA windows. - PMMA washboard and slideboard.
- 2 cockpit lockers.
- stainless steel railing incl. bow pulpit and pushpit.
- double lifeline
- fittings made op polished stainless steel.
- 2 ANDERSEN 10 Halyard winches.
- 2 ANDERSEN 10 sheet winches with clam cleat. - 2 jib travellers – RONSTAN.
- 2 triple clutches – SPINLOCK.
- 2 triple shoe block – SPINLOCK.
- mainsail sheets tackle 1:4 – RONSTAN.
- rudder with laminate tiller.
- halyard hangers in cockpit.
- inside ballast.
- laminated centreboard 55kg (on A4 stainless steel hanger on a disassembled bearing rolls) – RONSTAN.
Mast, rigging and sails
- anodised mast with fittings.
- anodised boom with fittings.
- upper shrouds placed outside, lower shrouds.
- turnbuckle M8.
- permanent riggings (stay, shrouds, backstay) 4.0 mm stainless steel rope.
- running rigging (mainsail halyard, jib halyard, topping lift, jib sheets, mainsail sheets, halyard and downhaul of rudder).
- full-battened mainsail on sliders.
- inside built on the basis of laminate modules - ports made of laminate foam upholstery
- HPL plywood - open bow cabin, shelves
- mess-upholstered backrest, shelves
- centreboard cased with bent plywood
- folding mess table with self-blocking mechanism
- portside; galley with a table-top and sink, lockers, shelves
- starboard: toilet cabin
- open stern cabin: double bed - upholstery: Victoria matrasses set - lockers under all berths - mess floor made of ‘HPL’ board
options included - Touristic package
Lazy jack + lazy bag
Jib UV cover
Jib roller with stiff stay
Boom vang with clam cleat 1:4
Backstay tackle 1:4 / 1:3
Tiller extension – RONSTAN
Halyard triple pockets in cockpit - 2 pcs
Outboard engine mounting plate with a polyamide board
Cockpit benches on stern with stainless press studs
Mastervolt 10A one-section battery charger - 230V installation required
230V installation - 2 sockets + 20-meter marine cable
Standard radio installation - wiring distribution, 2 speakers in the mess, prepared to connect with the player
Basic water installation - 20 l. tank with a draft pump
Gas installation - space for gas bottle with reducer, dual burner cooker
Boom vang adjusted from cockpit - may require additional stopper
Hull and deck
Mast stepping system
Replacement of clutches and switches into quadruple
Bow platform made of stainless steel with roll and place for anchor
Sheet winches - Andersen 12ST (extra charged replacement)
Big pantograph (4 gas springs) - additional charge to standard
Double striping on the hull in white
Cockpit and interior
2 additional portholes (galley + WC)
Dark interior in natural plywood in HPL Natural Teak
Inside matrasses. Victoria beige 31
Practical interior' set - joints and blockades under berths (when open) in mess, hooks for clothes, mirror on the inside
door of wc, handrailing in a companionway
Floor: Irrocco black stripes
Kitchen countertop: black
electronics & installations
Extra charge for standard water installation - 47l. fresh water tank without indicator (pressure system)
Porta Potti chemical toilet
AGM 140Ah battery
Mooring set (2pc of 15mm mooring ropes, 2 anchors, -1 pc of RL type, 1 pc of Danfort type 30mm ropes, 4 fenders)
Safety package: fire extinguisher + fire blanket + first aid kit
€ 43.473 excl VAT at Heeg
New sailing boat in stock. Ready to sail!
CONSTRUCTION AND INFORMATION
K. Smaga, J. Daszkiewicz
Natural Yachts BV. De Opper 6A 8621 DZ HEEG