Maxus Evo 24 - New boat in stock - 2021| € 40.573 excl. VAT AT Heeg
dark interior|swingkeel | 4 fixed berths | kitchen | toilet cabin
Maxus Evo 24 - New Sailing Boat In Stock - Dark Interior
The Maxus Evo 24 is a modern and all-round sailing boat. Offering ultimate comfort and performance. When you enter you experience a feeling of spaciousness due to its smart design and you discover the practical elements. This sailing boat features 4 fixed berths, a kitchen, a toilet cabin, and a table with foldable sides to enlarge the table, and comfortable sofa’s.
With this sailing boat you can enjoy sportive sailing as this boat gets up to speed quickly. The Maxus Evo 24 is equipped with a mainsail and jib. Due to its swingkeel the Maxus Evo 24 is suitable for a wide variety of sailing areas as this keel option has a draft of 0,32 m / 1,35 m. Next to this the swingkeel and the system to put the mast down individually makes it is easy to transport this sailing boat on trailer.
The Maxus Evo 24 is ready to sail in summer 2021. You can choose this Maxus Evo 24 with a dark interior and beige matrasses inside. Or you can go for the Maxus Evo 24 with the light interior and the grey inside matrasses? Have a look here to get an impression of the Maxus Evo 24 with the dark interior. Both these sailing yachts have the same specifications & options. Please note: the pictures displayed are from a ‘sister’ Maxus Evo 24 as the yacht will be built in 2021.
If you are interested you are more than welcome to visit this sailing boat. Please contact us beforehand so we can make an appointment with you.
- hand lay-up polyester glass-laminate.
- izoftal gel-coat (REICHHOLD) with accelerated resistance to osmosis (sprayed)
- reinforced bottom, stem and shroud fitting zone
- white hull
- hand lay-up polyester
-glass laminate, made in "sandwich" technology (AIREX) with integral anti-slip area.
- white deck.
- spray made gel-coat – REICHHOLD.
- extra fitting reinforcement.
- forepeak - anchor chamber.
- PMMA windows. - PMMA washboard and slideboard.
- 2 cockpit lockers.
- stainless steel railing incl. bow pulpit and pushpit.
- double lifeline
- fittings made op polished stainless steel.
- 2 ANDERSEN 10 Halyard winches.
- 2 ANDERSEN 10 sheet winches with clam cleat. - 2 jib travellers – RONSTAN.
- 2 triple clutches – SPINLOCK.
- 2 triple shoe block – SPINLOCK.
- mainsail sheets tackle 1:4 – RONSTAN.
- rudder with laminate tiller.
- halyard hangers in cockpit.
- inside ballast.
- laminated centreboard 55kg (on A4 stainless steel hanger on a disassembled bearing rolls) – RONSTAN.
Mast, rigging and sails
- anodised mast with fittings.
- anodised boom with fittings.
- upper shrouds placed outside, lower shrouds.
- turnbuckle M8.
- permanent riggings (stay, shrouds, backstay) 4.0 mm stainless steel rope.
- running rigging (mainsail halyard, jib halyard, topping lift, jib sheets, mainsail sheets, halyard and downhaul of rudder).
- full-battened mainsail on sliders.
- inside built on the basis of laminate modules - ports made of laminate foam upholstery
- HPL plywood - open bow cabin, shelves
- mess-upholstered backrest, shelves
- centreboard cased with bent plywood
- folding mess table with self-blocking mechanism
- portside; galley with a table-top and sink, lockers, shelves
- starboard: toilet cabin
- open stern cabin: double bed - upholstery: Victoria matrasses set - lockers under all berths - mess floor made of ‘HPL’ board